To stretch or not to stretch?


So here is the question: Does stretching matter before a run?

I've been having shin splints. It hasn't slowed me down. But not much does. When I want to run, I'm going and that's then end of that. Still, I want to be able to run without the pain and I think that if I start stretching, then I'll get rid of the pain. So I started researching. I've known how to stretch for years; by playing hockey, soccer and just keeping fit I've learned so many different warm-up and cool down techniques that I don't really think that I need help. But with the shin-splints, I'm open to suggestions of how to get rid of them.

I started to look at some websites and I found a few interesting things:
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for some Life Experience

Shin splints and on-line contests